WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – With Christmas right around the corner, holiday shopping is in full swing.
For the third consecutive year, WTRF and the Salvation Army have teamed up for the Share To Give campaign.
Bright red donation boxes can be found at various businesses across the Ohio Valley where you can drop off an unwrapped toy.
We always have babies in need. Diapers, baby items, learning toys. And then some of the exciting things for kids this year are Paw Patrol — Barbies are still really big — kids always ask for Legos and dolls. Dolls are really popular.Diana Winzenreid, WTRF Account Executive
This year, the Share To Give campaign has adopted 200 names off the Angel Tree to make sure every child in the Ohio Valley has a present to open Christmas morning.
More updates to follow Thursday, December 5.
- Man arrested after allegedly firing shotgun at victim’s vehicle in Clarksburg ‘road rage’ incident
- Biden: US to cut 50% of greenhouse gas emissions by 2030
- 40 finches found concealed in hair rollers inside man’s luggage at JFK Airport
- WVU locks Neal Brown in with contract extension through 2026
- Randel Russell steps up to Ohio County Administrator