WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Dancing With The Ohio Valley Stars has came and gone but the event is still the talk of the town.
It was another successful year for the Augusta Levy fundraiser, which raised almost $35,000 to help Ohio Valley kids with autism.
Thousands packed the Capitol Theatre Saturday evening to watch some local celebrities “shake a leg” on stage.
7News Anchors Brooke Chaplin and Kathryn Ghion both participated in the competition. Brooke danced and Ghion was a co-host.
- Taylor Swift tweets at President Trump: ‘We’ll vote you out’
- Happening Now: Rally against police brutality held in East Liverpool
- 13 Ohio coronavirus cases now traced back to January
- LIVE UPDATES: All eyes on weather as propellant load begins ahead of historic Demo-2 launch
- SpaceX, NASA moving ahead with historic launch, weather permitting