WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – A local elementary school opened up its school grounds to the students for the first time since March 13th.
Bethlehem Elementary threw a unique parade for its kids Tuesday evening.
Instead of lining up its staff in a parade, the school had parents drive their kids through the school parking lot as teachers and staff waved with posters. The posters had heart-felt messages showing how much they miss them.
According to the staff, over a third of the kids who go to the school came to the parade.
- Virginia lawmakers want House and Senate leadership to include USPS in next relief package
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Soaking rains early Thursday Morning
- Cuomo: Now is the perfect time to address nation’s crumbling infrastructure
- Panel considers solutions to COVID-19 racial disparities