WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – A new business has arrived in the Friendly City.
Owner Laurie Carr, her employees and loved ones cut the ribbon at Cirque de Cheveux in Fulton on Friday.
Carr seeks to bring a modern hair styling experience to the area by appealing to smart taste in interior design and more convenience.
She says the Chinese New Year theme was chosen for the opening because her child was born in China.
- Sen. Graham’s challenge: Fill a court seat and save his own
- Southern California wildfire grows, burns nature center
- WV DHHR releases updated color-coded map; Hancock County moves to “green”
- Coronavirus in West Virginia: DHHR confirms 180 new COVID-19 cases and two additional deaths
- Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department reports five new cases of COVID-19