WINTERSVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) — Jefferson County Humane Society is one of many across the country participating in ‘Clear the Shelter.’
For Saturday only, adoption fees for 18 animals will be waived at the animal shelter.
The event will go on until 4 p.m.
For more information, please visit their Facebook page.
Help Jefferson County clear their animal shelter and provide a lovely new home for a furry friend.
- Back and forth over mask mandate continues between WV’s governor and attorney general
- ‘Jeopardy!’ to resume production Nov. 30 with Ken Jennings as first in ‘series of interim guest hosts’
- President Trump won 3.1M votes in Ohio, a new state record
- WVa hits new virus records as leaders resist new measures
- Zach’s Tuesday Morning Update