WINTERSVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) — Jefferson County Humane Society is one of many across the country participating in ‘Clear the Shelter.’
For Saturday only, adoption fees for 18 animals will be waived at the animal shelter.
The event will go on until 4 p.m.
For more information, please visit their Facebook page.
Help Jefferson County clear their animal shelter and provide a lovely new home for a furry friend.
- Disgruntled residents voice concerns over poor phone service in Glencoe
- Ohio court to hear appeal over video of Jefferson County judge being shot
- Grant to fund several classroom projects in Ohio, Marshall Counties
- Bethlehem Temple encouraging residents to participate in 2020 Census
- Ohio names ‘Deluxe Toy Store’ best in state