WINTERSVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) — Jefferson County Humane Society is one of many across the country participating in ‘Clear the Shelter.’
For Saturday only, adoption fees for 18 animals will be waived at the animal shelter.
The event will go on until 4 p.m.
For more information, please visit their Facebook page.
Help Jefferson County clear their animal shelter and provide a lovely new home for a furry friend.
- Healthplex pays to keep roof over Ohio Valley families
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Ohio Valley police chief reacts to Minneapolis death
- Slight risk of severe storms late Friday
- Trump’s order on social media regulation raises concerns