WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) Five-year-old Declan McCombs of Wheeling has died of cancer his family stated on his Facebook page.
Declan is the son of Victoria Ellis and Mike McCombs of Wheeling. He was diagnosed with neuroblastoma on Oct. 7, 2018 just after his third birthday.
On Friday, he was treated to a visit by Santa at his house and a Jeep and firetruck parade.
- Newsfeed Now: Thanksgiving Travel; A Christmas Story comes to Oklahoma
- Mother welcomes son just in time for the holidays after surviving tragic explosion
- YouTube suspends One America News Network channel for violating COVID-19 misinformation policy
- Interactive map: Search COVID cases by zip code
- ‘America is back’: Biden pushes past Trump era with nominees