YORKVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – The Yorkville Fire Department brought some holiday cheer to the community this weekend with a free showing of the 2018 Christmas animated film, The Grinch.
The fire department collected toys and treats for cats and dogs on Sunday, which served as admission.
The items will later be donated to local animal shelters.
“Grinch” punch and popcorn were served during the movie and officials asked that all children under the age 12 be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
The Grinch was shown from 2-4 p.m. at the Yorkville Fire Station.
- Franciscan U Provides Statement On Former Priest Accused Of Convincing Student To Have Sex With Him
- Newsfeed Now: Father says system failed after son beaten to death; Family returns from trip to find home vandalized
- It’s AEP Lineman appreciation week, why we should thank them everyday
- Wellsburg Bridge Project Changes Date For Bridge Float
- Both sides rest in Derek Chauvin trial, closing arguments set for Monday