ST. CLAIRSVILLE, Ohio - A delicious Ohio Valley summer tradition returns on Friday, but with some changes.
Ebbert's Farm Market just outside St. Clairsville opens Friday at 11 a.m.for the season.
It's actually in a different building this year, but you can't miss it -- it's right next door to the old one -- but organizers say you can expect the same great food.
"We're on the same location, a different building. We just remodeled. I think it'll be a little bit more consumer friendly. We raise our own sweet corn. We're going to open up tomorrow at 11 o'clock. We have our own sweet corn, tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, most of your summer vegetables," said Lova Ebbert, of Ebbert's Farm Market.
You may be wondering why they moved across the parking lot.
Their former farm market building has been re-purposed and is about to become an event center called "The Market At Ebbert Farms."
It will host everything from weddings to showers to birthday parties.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- 800,000 displaced in flooding in southern Indian state
- Indonesian island hit by another quake, causing landslides
- Over 2 million Muslims begin annual hajj pilgrimage
- Renewable resort: Greek island to run on wind, solar power