WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Edgington Lane Park in Wheeling is about to be completely revitalized.
City officials say it was built more than a half-century ago, and it’s still heavily used.
So they want your input on exactly what you’d like to see there.
They’ve scheduled a public meeting for 6 p.m. Thursday at the Seventh Day Adventist Church at 110 Park Street.
They want the new facility to meet the needs of those who will use it–and that includes all age levels, from children to seniors.
For more information, you can call Jesse Mestrovic at (304) 234-3641.
- K-9 Spartan’s last call: Marshall County community, sheriff deputy says goodbye to his best friend
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- DA: Man charged with kidnapping Amish woman feared ‘harmed’
- Hundreds come out for Marshall County Health Department free COVID-19 testing
- WV high school sports season pushed back; sports fans react