ST. CLAIRSVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – St. Clair Commons is hosting a free senior seminar on Tuesday evening.
This continues a series of workshops that prepares the elderly and their families for senior living.
‘Success to Senior Living’ started in December and touches on several topics, such as how to plan for assisted living, independent living and staying at home with home care.
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Wheeling Park’s Heller Athlete Of The Week
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate