ST. CLAIRSVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – St. Clair Commons is hosting a free senior seminar on Tuesday evening.
This continues a series of workshops that prepares the elderly and their families for senior living.
‘Success to Senior Living’ started in December and touches on several topics, such as how to plan for assisted living, independent living and staying at home with home care.
- Oglebay Park Golf Club Kicks Off Season
- Sunny Saturday and Sunday
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Cyclones Stymie Nailers, 3-0
- Super Tuesday countdown: Texas may be a make-or-break for 2020 Democratic candidates