WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Families across the Ohio Valley are invited out to Wheeling Heritage Port Saturday afternoon.
From 1-6 p.m., the Fun-raiser will host the ‘Voiceraiser’ where kids will take center stage.
Children will share their ideas on how to make the Friendly City a better place to learn, play and live.
There will also be music, snacks and the event is free to the public.
Come out between 1-6 p.m. at Wheeling Heritage Port by Castle Playground and hear ideas from some of our future’s brightest minds.
- Back and forth over mask mandate continues between WV’s governor and attorney general
- ‘Jeopardy!’ to resume production Nov. 30 with Ken Jennings as first in ‘series of interim guest hosts’
- President Trump won 3.1M votes in Ohio, a new state record
- WVa hits new virus records as leaders resist new measures
- Zach’s Tuesday Morning Update