WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – To assist motorists during the holiday season, the City of Wheeling is once again instituting its ‘Food For Fines’ program.
The Friendly City will be accepting donations of five cans of non-perishable food items in exchange for an overtime parking violation.
Food for fines has been very successful in the past two years.
All citations dated December 1, 2019, through January 1, 2020, will apply.
Donations can be dropped off at the city’s finance department on the first floor of the City-County Building at 1500 Chapline Street.
- Linsly Downs Magnolia In OT
- Ohio AG urging Congress to reclassify fentanyl-related substances
- ‘Come here’: Family says they feel unsafe in home after someone hacked their Ring camera, yelled at them
- Colorado officer found drunk in patrol car while on duty keeps job, not charged with DUI
- Baby born at 12:12 on 12-12 during last full moon of the decade