WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Six lucky kids will be waking up to a new bicycles under the tree this Christmas.
Ziegenfelder’s and Wheelcraft Bicycles partnered together after a anonymous donor made this all possible.
The registration for the giveaway opened in November and Friday afternoon, Ziegenfelder’s mascot, Cherry Larry, helped draw the winners.
This being their first bicycle isn’t just it — its their first bicycle under the Christmas tree. Not all families are able to do that no matter how bad they want to do it, so we’re here to help them — this way kids can see what the miracle of Christmas is and they get their first bike. Then they get their first bit of freedom to do what they want, however they want until they get yelled at.Andrew Sheets, Co-owner of Wheelcraft Bicycles
- NEW DETAILS: dozens of residents and staff at Pine Lodge Center test positive for COVID-19
- Reports: Big Ten to cancel fall football season
- VIDEO: Parachutist hurt when he hits downtown Ohio building
- WATCH LIVE Coronavirus In West Virginia: Gov. Justice holds a 12:00 PM news conference on COVID-19 coronavirus update
- Houses explode in Baltimore, killing 1 and trapping 1, fire union says