ST. CLAIRSVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – A new partnership is bringing Italy into homes you think need it the most.
Individuals are able to nominate a loved one or a friend who has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Both companies are excited to be able to give back to the community.
That’s why we wanted to partner up with DeFelice and do this—just to help out and help the people in the Ohio Valley.Stephen Gretchen, Regional Sales Technican – BlueChem
Give back to the community—we thought was amazing and we were proud to partner with them.Dominic DeFelice, Owner – DeFelice Brothers Pizza
To nominate someone, please visit their website.
7News Reporter Abby Nelson will continue this story Sunday, April 5
- Police searching for missing 5-year-old boy last seen at Ohio campground
- A white woman has apologized after calling police on a black man: ‘There’s an African American man threatening my life’
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- Coronavirus in Ohio Tuesday update: 33,006 cases, 2,002 deaths reported
- Belmont County cracker decision postponed due to COVID 19