BEECH BOTTOM, W.Va. (WTRF) – A Brooke County treatment facility are expecting new clients.
Miracles Blossom is a women’s addiction treatment facility in Beech Bottom that has been open for more than a year.
Miracles Blossom held an open house Friday evening to make their presence known as a treatment option for the community.
“Basically, empowerment is what we want them to come into. We get them ready to mainstream into society and get a good job once they leave our facility. It’s self-satisfying to see the girls blossom to their fullest potential and gain self-esteem they were lacking when they were coming in.”Kerry Sneddon, Director of Miracles Blossom
Miracles Bottom sits at 2 Church Street, which housed the former Holy Family Catholic Church.
- Live coverage & analysis: Judiciary committee set to vote on impeachment after delay
- Psychic’ wanted for stealing $100K with promise to ‘bless,’ double victims’ cash
- Sobriety checkpoint in Ohio County
- Topeka will pay you $15k to move there
- Shoe Sensation in Moundsville hosts cookies with Santa event