WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Marshall County Commission recently approved a scholarship that will allow the county’s first responders to participate in the Wheeling Nailers’ upcoming ‘Protect & Serve Night.’
First responders and their families will receive free admission to the game, free collector T-shirts and free food served in the Encova and Hall of Fame Party Suites.
It’s just another way to thank our first responders, whether they are paid or volunteer for everything they do for our county.Betsy Fronhapfel, Administrator for Marshall County Commission
The game takes place on Saturday, Feb. 15th, when the Nailers host Fort Wayne.
- Fans, celebrities react to death of retired NBA legend Kobe Bryant after crash
- WVDOT holding informational about upcoming I-70 closure, detours
- 97,000 gallons of red wine leak into Northern California river
- Cincinnati Zoo cheetahs to have opportunity to run at farm
- Kobe Bryant, 13-year-old daughter on their way to basketball game when helicopter crashed