MOUNDSVILLE, W.Va. (WTRF) - Multiple crews were on scene of a major fire in Moundsville early Friday morning. According to Moundsville Police and Fire, this happened at 1808 First Street.
Officials said the blazes started inside an abandoned attached garage. Moundsville Firefighters and volunteers alongside Limestone, Glen Dale and Washington Lands battled the flames.
In this residential area, officials said crews were working to keep the fire from spreading to any houses. No word yet on a cause or if there are any injuries.
The Red Cross was on scene. We'll keep you updated.
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Oil price plunge sends ripples through global economy
- Child bride auction in South Sudan goes viral, sparks anger
- The Latest: Interpol chief: Neutrality key to organization
- Aid group: 85,000 children may have died of hunger in Yemen