WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) - There is now a new place for local women to find new and gently used clothes and accessories as a new consignment boutique is now open in Wheeling.
Shannon Payton has always wanted to own her own business and when the opportunity presented its self she jumped at the chance.
The shop has a lot to offer women including clothes, handbags, accessories, and more.
Owner of Payton's Pretties, Shannon Payton said, "We sell women's clothing, purses, accessories, shoes. Pretty much everything under the sun that a women would want to wear everyday. Necklaces rings. So we've go Michael Kors handbags, Coach, we've got Lily Pulitzer, Miss Me Jeans. We have the spectrum from casual wear to evening wear. So something for everyone for sure."
Payton's Pretties will start accepting Fall consignment wear in August.
Their hours are Tuesday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
They also offer extended hours for private shopping events call the store at (304)242-9474 for more details.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- 800,000 displaced in flooding in southern Indian state
- Indonesian island hit by another quake, causing landslides
- Over 2 million Muslims begin annual hajj pilgrimage
- Renewable resort: Greek island to run on wind, solar power