WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) — A new haunted house in Wheeling will make its debut on Friday the 13th in September.
However, Screamation Studios founder, Sean Cooley, is looking for 40 actors to give horror seekers “Hell on Earth.”
Cooley says anyone is welcome to audition, beginners or those with experience.
The new haunted house experience is being described as “story” and actors will not be allowed to touch guests.
This is not Cooley’s first rodeo in the industry after spending several years designing Halloween props for the Moundsville Penitentiary Haunted House.
Auditions will be held at the haunted house, located at 4302 Jacob Street, Friday, August 23 from 4-7 p.m. and Saturday, August 24 from noon-4 p.m.
Cooley says tickets will go on sale soon at the box office and online for $20.
- Children with autism are not getting diagnosed early enough, study says
- Coronavirus or common cold? How to tell the difference
- ‘This is awesome!’ Super Bowl Experience gives NFL fans real-life taste of the action
- WVDOH Seeking interest in Wheeling’s Aetnaville bridge
- Staley’s patience pays off with 49ers trip to Super Bowl