MOUNDSVILLE, W.Va. (WTRF) – Perkins reopened its doors Friday at its Moundsville locations.
The restaurant closed four days for remodeling.
Renovations included new carpet, booths, paint, pictures and lighting.
General Manager Tom Smith says he is excited to share the updated look with customers.
Just so they can have some place nice to come. You know, we’re a family-friendly restaurant. That’s what we want. We love Moundsville!Tom Smith, General Manager of Perkins in Moundsville
The exterior of the restaurant will be renovated in the spring.
- Houses explode in Baltimore, killing 1 and trapping 1, fire union says
- White House reached out to South Dakota about adding President Trump to Rushmore
- Newsfeed Now: Unrest in Chicago; Hugging booth goes viral in Texas
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: DHHR confirms 2 new COVID-19 related deaths; 60 new positive cases
- Wheeling Police investigating shots fired in South Wheeling