EDISON, Ohio (WTRF) – A Community meeting were held Tuesday at John Gregg Elementary School to share information on the $2.1 million ballot measure.
Officials are calling it an emergency levy for centralizing extracurricular activities at the high school.
They say the plan is to add a new gym, two ballfields and new parking lots over just the next few years.
Another meeting at John Gregg Elementary is taking place Wednesday at 6 p.m.
- Taylor Swift tweets at President Trump: ‘We’ll vote you out’
- Happening Now: Rally against police brutality held in East Liverpool
- 13 Ohio coronavirus cases now traced back to January
- LIVE UPDATES: NASA launches 2 astronauts into orbit on SpaceX rocket for historic mission
- SpaceX, NASA moving ahead with historic launch, weather permitting