MOUNDSVILLE, W.Va. (WTRF) – The Wheeling, Moundsville and New Martinsville Rotary Clubs teamed up Saturday to “Rise Against Hunger.”
Volunteers packed 20,000 meals in just two hours.
Those meals will then be sent to communities in countries with food security issues.
The meals will also go to help in times of crisis, such as hurricanes and other natural disaster.
‘Rise Against Hunger’ was held at the Marshall County Fairgrounds.
- Taylor Swift tweets at President Trump: ‘We’ll vote you out’
- Happening Now: Rally against police brutality held in East Liverpool
- 13 Ohio coronavirus cases now traced back to January
- LIVE UPDATES: NASA launches historic crewed SpaceX mission from Cape Canveral
- SpaceX, NASA moving ahead with historic launch, weather permitting