WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – The Wheeling community comes together Sunday to support a beloved, life-long resident.
Following a massive heart attack in December, six surgeries and several weeks in the ICU, Sherri Mullins is currently on life support at WVU Ruby Memorial Hospital in Morgantown.
Family and friends are hosting a spaghetti dinner benefit noon to 6 p.m. at Stone United Presbyterian Cove. All proceeds will go towards Sherri’s medical bills.
We didn’t want money to be a issue in her healing process. We want her to be able to focus on healing instead of focusing on all of the bills she has to pay when she gets out of the hospital. That way we can get her home happy and healthy.Ashley Mullins, Sherri’s niece
For $10, attendees will receive a spaghetti dinner, salad, bread, a drink and dessert. There will also be a Chinese auction, 50/50 drawing, DJ and heart health education.
Donations for Sherri are also be accepted through a GoMeFund page.
- Living in New York City During the Pandemic
- Senator sells stocks while ethics group calls for investigation
- Dems want universal vote-by-mail during COVID-19 pandemic but GOP is pushing back
- As first stimulus check looms, lawmakers working towards next round of relief
- COVID-19 racial disparities: Lawmakers call for action