STEUBENVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – Steel Valley Regional Transit Authority will return to its normal route schedule Tuesday, May 26.
The route will not include Robinson Township until Monday, June 1, which is when The Mall at Robinson is expected to reopen.
Steel Valley is requesting all passengers to wear face covering and practice social distancing.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Berkeley County woman pleads guilty to federal charges in kidnapping of Webster County girl
- OSHP reports 22 people died in traffic crashes over 4th of July weekend
- After 90-year-old woman dies in intersection, her family wants a change
- Bob Goldring Named OHSAA Interim Executive Director, Snodgrass Out