STEUBENVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – Salvation Army in Steubenville is holding its Annual New Year’s Day community meal again this year.
This is a great time for people to get together and make break bread.
Volunteers will help serve, clean up and take time to talk to those who might need a friendly face and good conversation.
The meal begins at 11 a.m. and hot food is served through 1:30 p.m.
- Here’s the story behind those electrified ‘e-shields’ authorities were carrying during Memphis protests
- Say Her Name protest held for Breonna Taylor in Morgantown
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- VIDEO: Wright, Brown, Addae discuss loss to Oklahoma State