STEUBENVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – Salvation Army in Steubenville is holding its Annual New Year’s Day community meal again this year.
This is a great time for people to get together and make break bread.
Volunteers will help serve, clean up and take time to talk to those who might need a friendly face and good conversation.
The meal begins at 11 a.m. and hot food is served through 1:30 p.m.
- Police searching for missing 5-year-old boy last seen at Ohio campground
- A white woman has apologized after calling police on a black man: ‘There’s an African American man threatening my life’
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- Coronavirus in Ohio Tuesday update: 33,006 cases, 2,002 deaths reported
- Belmont County cracker decision postponed due to COVID 19