(CNN/WTRF) – Following a big shopping bonanza on Black Friday, small businesses across the Ohio Valley will have a chance to get in on the fun.
Business owners across the country are getting ready for “Small Business Saturday,” an annual nationwide event that started just ten years ago.
The goal is to encourage consumers to ditch major retailers for a day and check out some mom and pop shops.
According to experts, more than two-thirds of the money spent at small businesses stay within the community.
- Linsly Downs Magnolia In OT
- Ohio AG urging Congress to reclassify fentanyl-related substances
- ‘Come here’: Family says they feel unsafe in home after someone hacked their Ring camera, yelled at them
- Colorado officer found drunk in patrol car while on duty keeps job, not charged with DUI
- Baby born at 12:12 on 12-12 during last full moon of the decade