WEIRTON, W.Va. (WTRF) – You don’t have to travel far to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Known around the Ohio Valley for its specialty cakes and desserts, Sweet Temptations also offers other food options, such as sandwiches, soups and pepperoni rolls.
Sweet Temptations owner, Vanessa Bever, celebrated three years in business on October 4 and receiving this award was the icing on the cake.
Located at 3666 Lindberg Way, Sweet Temptations Pastry Shop will resume normal hours of operations on Tuesday, October 29.
- Bethany College warns returning students to pack COVID emergency bag
- Local woman celebrates her 100th birthday
- Mostly clear and comfortable Saturday night
- Gov. DeWine, First Lady test negative for COVID-19 for the second time
- President Trump seems ready, willing to bypass lawmakers on virus aid