WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Rob Garrison, a Wheeling native, has passed away at the age of 59.
Garrison is best known for his role as “Tommy” in the Karate Kid franchise and Kobra Kai Youtube series.
The 1977 Science-fiction “Starship Invasions” film was Garrison first acting role.
Garrison went on to appear in a number of other films and televisions shows, such as St. Elsewher, MacGvyer, Columbo and Coach.
- Bethany College warns returning students to pack COVID emergency bag
- Local woman celebrates her 100th birthday
- Mostly clear and comfortable Saturday night
- Gov. DeWine, First Lady test negative for COVID-19 for the second time
- President Trump seems ready, willing to bypass lawmakers on virus aid