WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Soul music was brought to the Capitol Theatre Friday evening.
Wheeling Symphony Orchestra hosted Soulful-A Celebration with guest artists Jeans n’ Classics and vocals from Gavin Hope.
Attendees heard music genres from R&B to Motown from close to 20 African American recording artists and performers.
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- “Walk to End Alzheimer’s” goes on even in Pandemic
- ‘Pumpkins are like people’: Ohio Valley farmer chimes in on picking the perfect one
- Over 88,000 West Virginians voting absentee so far this year