WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Local students were recognized Monday morning for their participation in the Wheeling YWCA “Project on Racism Essay Contest.”
Organizers received more than 400 entries for the project that annually honors the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
The Wheeling YWCA treated winners to a breakfast and brief awards ceremony.
Students submitted entries for one of the following three categories: essay, film and song.
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Wheeling Park’s Heller Athlete Of The Week
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate