BELMONT COUNTY, OHIO (WTRF)- Monday marked Maximus’ first day on Duty at Belmont County Sheriff’s Office.
Maximus is a two year old Belgian Malinois and is a “Dual Threat Dog” meaning he does tracking, narcotics and criminal apprehension.
Before joining the force, Max went through 10 weeks of training.
I’m blessed to have a dog like him. He’s very clear headed and thinks fast.Deputy Tyler Grant | Belmont County Sheriff’s Office
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Mask mandate takes effect in 7 Ohio counties
- John Marshall, Cameron graduations to be broadcast Sunday
- Steelers fans to wear face coverings if fans are allowed in Heinz Field
- West Virginia Derby will be run without spectators