BELMONT COUNTY, OHIO (WTRF)- Monday marked Maximus’ first day on Duty at Belmont County Sheriff’s Office.
Maximus is a two year old Belgian Malinois and is a “Dual Threat Dog” meaning he does tracking, narcotics and criminal apprehension.
Before joining the force, Max went through 10 weeks of training.
I’m blessed to have a dog like him. He’s very clear headed and thinks fast.Deputy Tyler Grant | Belmont County Sheriff’s Office
- Veterans treated to free tour of Wells Township Haunted House
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Stimulus check update: GOP, Democrats inching closer to aid compromise
- Lawmaker: Trump must answer for 200k+ lives lost to COVID-19 in first presidential debate
- Members of Congress look forward to first presidential debate