CAMERON, W.VA. (WTRF)- A recent video went viral of a NYE party at The Greenbrier.
The video showed a number of those in attendance not following Governor Jim Justice’s mask mandate and Covid-19 safety guidelines.
Hart stressed the importance of having a winter sports season sooner than later.
He went on to discuss the ability of high school administrators to keep facilities and athletes safe if they were permitted to play.
This Friday, a rally will be held at the state capital using the hashtag, #LETUSPLAY.
The rally will include student-athletes, parents, coaches, and those in favor of winter sports starting back up before March 1st.
Those organizing the rally are asking guests to social distance and wear masks.
Coach Hart says he knows members of the Ohio Valley who have discussed attending the rally to express their views.
- Goetz leads Mountaineer Invitational after day one
- One dead in shooting at St. Ann’s Hospital in Westerville
- If you drive in east Ohio, there are even more orange barrels in your future
- Scott: West Virginia’s running backs, offensive linemen thrive on “trust”
- Why some people should return their stimulus checks