Triadelphia, W.Va (WTRF)- Chick-Fil-A at the Highlands officially opened their doors to the public Thursday morning at 6:30.
The grand-opening to this new location was kicked off with a 12 hour “Camp Out” where the first 100 people get FREE Chick-fil-A for a year.
The winners get a card with 52 swipes that purchases a number one meal, which is the famous chicken sandwich.
Over 70 people showed up at 6 in the evening but the giveaway didn’t stop until they hit the 100 mark.
Chick-fil-A’s new location in The Highlands offers double drive-thru lanes and mobile orders to get customers their food as quickly and efficiently as possible.
The hours of operation are 6:30 AM – 10:30 PM and breakfast is served until 10:30 in the morning.
- Man charged with abuse of a corpse faced an extradition hearing this morning.
- Zach’s Thursday Noon Update
- Army veteran says he was fired for refusing to remove BLM mask: ‘There’s nothing political about it’
- WATCH: Big Game Bound Week 4: Titans vs. Steelers postponed
- Ohio killer alleging racism-tainted jury seeks new trial