WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Chris Hamm is one of three candidates currently in the Friendly City’s mayoral race.
Hamm has a list of issues he wants to fix, but the biggest is the financial state of the city.
He says his goal is to figure out where the city sits financially and paint a clear picture for the residents.
I see so many things that maybe upset me or maybe things I think I could do better. And I was always told if you see problems or issues and you do nothing about it you become part of the problem. So I feel like I may have some solutions to help Wheeling move forward.Chris Hamm, candidate for Wheeling Mayor
Hamm also plans to focus on the deteriorating roads and dilapidated buildings throughout Wheeling.
- Living in New York City During the Pandemic
- Senator sells stocks while ethics group calls for investigation
- Dems want universal vote-by-mail during COVID-19 pandemic but GOP is pushing back
- As first stimulus check looms, lawmakers working towards next round of relief
- COVID-19 racial disparities: Lawmakers call for action