MARTINS FERRY, Ohio (WTRF) – An Emergency Services Levy in Martins Ferry was up for a vote on general election night.
The levy passed with 59 percent of the vote.
The five-year levy will pay for ambulance service, medical services and salaries for EMS.
- Sen. Graham’s challenge: Fill a court seat and save his own
- Southern California wildfire grows, burns nature center
- WV DHHR releases updated color-coded map; Hancock County moves to “green”
- Coronavirus in West Virginia: DHHR confirms 180 new COVID-19 cases and two additional deaths
- Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department reports five new cases of COVID-19