ADENA, Ohio (WTRF) – The main focus on general election night in Adena was the proposed Marijuana Ordinance.
The measure ultimately failed by five votes.
The ordinance would have lowered the penalty for misdemeanor marijuana offenses.
- Human trafficking remains major issue across nation, Ohio Valley
- Ohio politicians pleased with trade deals; farmers hopeful, autoworkers not thrilled
- Capito files for reelection, faces potential race with Ojeda
- WLU sponsors public forum on human trafficking
- 2019 sets new record for job creation in Ohio