ADENA, Ohio (WTRF) – The main focus on general election night in Adena was the proposed Marijuana Ordinance.
The measure ultimately failed by five votes.
The ordinance would have lowered the penalty for misdemeanor marijuana offenses.
- Workforce West Virginia rolls out survey; looking to better prepare employers
- Facebook deletes Trump post for violating ‘harmful COVID misinformation’ policy
- Bipartisan push in Congress looks to replace Confederate statue in Washington with one of John Lewis
- There hasn’t been a July this dry in recorded history in the Ohio Valley
- WV agriculture commissioner Leonhardt tours Wheeling’s Public Market