ADENA, Ohio (WTRF) – The main focus on general election night in Adena was the proposed Marijuana Ordinance.
The measure ultimately failed by five votes.
The ordinance would have lowered the penalty for misdemeanor marijuana offenses.
- Man sued for not paying up after betting on Trump
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: DHHR confirms 31 COVID-19 related deaths; 1,430 coronavirus cases
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- COVID-19 may eventually be no worse than childhood cold, study finds
- Biden to unveil plan for administering COVID vaccines Friday