WOODSFIELD, Ohio (WTRF) – Residents in Woodsfield elected a new mayor Tuesday evening.
The race was between Councilwoman Carol Hehr and Michael Ricer.
Ricer took the race with 70 percent of the votes.
He takes over for current mayor Michael Cox.
- WV man charged after traveling to Bridgeport for sex with 15-year-old girl, officers say
- New information provided in incident Cameron Portal mine site
- Coronavirus in Ohio Thursday update: 991 new cases, 28 additional deaths reported
- Officers did knock before Breonna Taylor shooting, investigation finds
- Woman sentenced to life in prison for rape of 8-year-old in Ohio