WELLS TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WTRF) – Voters have made their final decisions about two levies in Wells Township.
In a close race, residents voted to pass a levy that gives the township 24-hour law enforcement protection.
However, residents decided not approve the levy aiming to fix roadways.
The proposed levy would have covered construction, repairs and resurfacing of streets, roads and bridges.
- Southern California wildfire grows, burns nature center
- WV DHHR releases updated color-coded map; Hancock County moves to “green”
- Coronavirus in West Virginia: DHHR confirms 180 new COVID-19 cases and two additional deaths
- Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department reports five new cases of COVID-19
- President Trump making two campaign stops in Ohio on Monday