(CNN) – We are now down to only four months to go before November’s General Election.
And former Vice President Joe Biden leads President Donald Trump in several swing states.
A recently released poll by the Marquette University Law School showed Biden leading in the battleground state of Wisconsin 49 percent to Trump’s 41 percent.
And a new Quinnipiac University poll showed the race tied in the crucial state of Ohio.
Recent polls show the majority of voters disapprove of the president’s handling of nationwide protests after the death of George Floyd and of his handling of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Alexa’s Late Night Weather Update
- Mountain State senators sending big money to ‘Overdose Data to Action’ helping fight drug epidemic
- Wheeling copies Martinsburg drug house abatement program, hoping to cleanup town
- Annual ‘Stuff The Bus’ moves location, continuing to collect school supplies for community
- Bethany College warns returning students to pack COVID emergency bag