PITTSBURGH (AP) — A body found in a western Pennsylvania river has been identified as a man who fell into the river while fishing near Pittsburgh more than a week ago, authorities said.
The Beaver County coroner’s office identified the body found Saturday in the Ohio River near the Ambridge-Aliquippa Bridge as that of 23-year-old Kenneth Robinson of Pittsburgh.
Ohio Township police said Robinson had been fishing with three friends from a boat dock on Neville Island on May 16 when he fell into the water.
Coroner David Gabauer ruled his death an accidental drowning.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Berkeley County woman pleads guilty to federal charges in kidnapping of Webster County girl
- OSHP reports 22 people died in traffic crashes over 4th of July weekend
- After 90-year-old woman dies in intersection, her family wants a change
- Bob Goldring Named OHSAA Interim Executive Director, Snodgrass Out