BRIDGEPORT, Ohio (WTRF) – The State Fire Marshall is investigating a house fire that occurred Monday evening in Bridgeport.
A residence located on Whitely Street was heavy damaged due to the blaze.
First responders managed to get the fire under the control in two hours but a firefighter was treated for smoke inhalation.
A cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- Oglebay Park Golf Club Kicks Off Season
- Sunny Saturday and Sunday
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Cyclones Stymie Nailers, 3-0
- Super Tuesday countdown: Texas may be a make-or-break for 2020 Democratic candidates