Footage: 7New viewer, Mike Castilow
MOUNDSVILLE, W.Va. (WTRF) – A house fire in Moundsville has been ruled a total loss by local officials.
Moundsville Police received a call about a residence fire at 233 Curtis Avenue around 2 p.m. on Wednesday.
According to officials, the homeowner sustained burns from the blaze. He was taken to a local hospital with burn injuries.
Firefighters reportedly had the fire under control within an hour.
Authorities say a wood-burning stove could have caused the fire. The incident is under investigation.
- Local female wrestler has big goals
- Protestors Responding to The Death of George Floyd
- Free COVID-19 Testing will be held in Wheeling on Friday and Saturday
- West Virginia politicians, organizations release statements in response to death of George Floyd
- Looters, vandals destroy entire strip mall in Southern California