Footage: 7New viewer, Mike Castilow
MOUNDSVILLE, W.Va. (WTRF) – A house fire in Moundsville has been ruled a total loss by local officials.
Moundsville Police received a call about a residence fire at 233 Curtis Avenue around 2 p.m. on Wednesday.
According to officials, the homeowner sustained burns from the blaze. He was taken to a local hospital with burn injuries.
Firefighters reportedly had the fire under control within an hour.
Authorities say a wood-burning stove could have caused the fire. The incident is under investigation.
- Biden to unveil plan for administering COVID vaccines Friday
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say
- Ohio County Schools to return to in-person learning 4 days a week
- Lawmakers seek to award officer Eugene Goodman with Congressional Gold Medal for Capitol riots heroism
- Zach’s Finally Friday Morning Update