UPDATE (2/15): Authorities are reporting that two individuals were injuried in the shooting near the campus of Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
One person did suffer a gunshot wound. Both individuals were treated for their injuries.
According to officials, the suspects remain at large.
INDIANA, Pa. (WTRF) – Officials at Indiana University of Pennsylvania recently sent out a tweet alerting students about a shooting that took place near campus.
According to the post, the incident happened on the 800 block of Wayne Avenue around 8 p.m. and involves three individuals.
Officials are encouraging students to remain indoors until further notice. The shooting is currently under investigation.
Stay with 7News for updates
- Gov. Justice activates “Aggressive Testing” efforts in all Red and Orange counties
- Suspect in deadly Ohio shooting turns himself in
- Senator Manchin says senate should not vote on supreme court nominee before the election
- Zach’s Tuesday Morning Update
- Hispanic Heritage: Honoring indigenous culture through pyrography