MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (WTRF) – Authorities are continuing to investigate the overdose that landed two West Virginia high school students into the hospital.
Morgantown Police have identified a source of suspected heroin-laced vaping solutions.
Chief Ed Preston says the department has identified a high school student as a suspect.
However, the exact source from the vaping pen that sickened the students remains under investigation.
Stay with 7News for updates.
- SCOTUS nominee meets with more GOP lawmakers on Capitol Hill as Democrats decline meetings
- Head coaches Aranda, Brown share mutual respect
- Belmont Brewerks outdoor seating open all-winter-long but with changes
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Wheeling Park Ice Rink debuts $1.3 million renovation