LIBERTY, TWP., Ohio (WKBN) — An Ohio State Trooper was sent to the hospital after his cruiser was struck on SR 11.
It happened shortly before 2 a.m. on Sunday in Liberty Township, less than a quarter mile from the Tibbetts Wick exit.
The trooper was responding to a car accident and his cruiser was parked in the left lane with lights flashing.
That’s when an oncoming car struck the back of the cruiser.
The trooper and driver of that car were both taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
Neither alcohol or weather were believed to have played a factor in the crash, which is still under investigation.
- Oglebay Park Golf Club Kicks Off Season
- Sunny Saturday and Sunday
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Cyclones Stymie Nailers, 3-0
- Super Tuesday countdown: Texas may be a make-or-break for 2020 Democratic candidates