COLUMBUS, Ohio (WTRF) – Ohio State Highway Patrol has reported an increase in traffic fatalities this holiday season.
According to officials, a total of 12 motorists were killed between December 23-25 in the Buckeye State.
11 fatalities reportedly occurred in the five days leading up to Christmas Day just a year ago.
OSHP encourages the public to call #677 if you suspect any dangerous or impaired driving, along with drug activity.
- ‘Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater’ gets its own documentary
- Comedian Brad Williams helps raise over $75,000 for bullied 9-year-old
- Hidden History: An overlooked genius behind the March on Washington
- Infant sleeper recalled due to suffocation risk
- WATCH: Trump questions why ‘Parasite’ won best-picture Oscar