COLUMBUS, Ohio (WTRF) – Ohio State Highway Patrol has reported an increase in traffic fatalities this holiday season.
According to officials, a total of 12 motorists were killed between December 23-25 in the Buckeye State.
11 fatalities reportedly occurred in the five days leading up to Christmas Day just a year ago.
OSHP encourages the public to call #677 if you suspect any dangerous or impaired driving, along with drug activity.
- Groundbreaking on new McMechen water treatment facility
- Trio of Ohio sisters give birth on same day at same hospital
- Burger King’s latest sustainability effort: Reduce cow farts
- Kanye West gets 2% in first US poll since announcing presidential run
- County commission president “still optimistic” after cracker partner pulls out