WEATHERLY, Pa. (AP) – State police say a Pennsylvania woman drove into the path of an oncoming vehicle as a way to test her faith, then exhibited no concern about the people who were injured in the crash.
Thirty-one-year-old Nadejda Reilly of Drums faces aggravated assault and other charges over allegations she purposely caused the Jan 7 wreck.
Police say she told them she’d been driving around for a few hours, waiting for a calling from God, when she decided to drive through the oncoming vehicle.
Two people in the other vehicle were taken to a hospital for treatment of injuries.
- Ohio killer alleging racism-tainted jury seeks new trial
- Newsfeed Now: Burn victim goes viral on TikTok; Sonic employees go over & beyond for 7-year-old in Arkansas
- UPDATE: Suspect killed in officer involved shooting
- Governor, lawmakers plan aid for small businesses, renters
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: DHHR confirms 4 COVID-19 related deaths; 176 new positive cases