WILLIAMSBURG, W.Va. (AP) — Law enforcement officials say a hunting dispute resulted in two people being shot and killed.
According to the West Virginia State Police, 33-year-old Jeremiah Thomas and 34-year-old Jennifer Thomas allegedly got into an argument on Friday afternoon over a hunting lease with Randy Barnhart and 45-year-old Terri Storer in Williamsburg, West Virginia. Police say Jeremiah Thomas and Jennifer Thomas were fatally shot during the argument.
Law enforcement officials are investigating the situation but no arrests have been made.
The Greenbrier County Sheriff’s Department, Nicholas County Sheriff’s Department, and State Police responded.
- Who will Biden pick? Democratic lawmakers weigh in on possible VP picks
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Warm sunshine this weekend
- Trump campaign keeps pushing for earlier debate
- Trump administration announces federal prison count is lowest in nearly 20 years