HARRISON COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF)
UPDATE (3/6, 12:00PM) – According to Sheriff Joe Myers, the body found in Harrison County Friday morning is a female victim.
Stay with 7News for updates
Harrison County Sheriff Joe Myers has confirmed that a body was found in Harrison County Friday before 7 a.m.
The body was discovered on High Street Road, which is located just outside Belmont County.
The incident remains under investigation.
Stay with 7News for updates.
- DeWine: Delayed test reporting partial reason for large jump in cases
- Gov. Wolf limits bars, restaurants on Thanksgiving eve
- Sen. Rob Portman argues for ‘seamless’ transition process to Joe Biden
- Brooke County moves into “red” advisory on WV County Alert Map; offers free testing
- Coronavirus in Ohio Monday update: 11,885 new cases, state surpasses 6,000 deaths