New York, (WTRF)- A once cult MTV classic, ‘Beavis and Butt-Head’ will get revived on Comedy Central.
Comedy Central announced today a two season deal with meta themes relatable to both old and new fans- Gen X parents and their Gen Z kids.
Creator, Mike Judge, is set to write, produce and will provide voice over for both iconic characters.
‘Beavis and Butt-Head’ was launched in 1993 and are two teenage delinquent couch potatoes. If they are not at school or out causing mayhem, they will be in front of the TV making remarks on music videos.
Comedy Centrals says there will also be spin-offs and specials.
No release date has been announced.
- Coronavirus in Ohio Friday update: DeWine schedules briefing to outline vaccine distribution plan
- 2-year-old girl dies in WV house fire, man injured
- WATCH LIVE Coronavirus In West Virginia: Gov. Justice holds an 11:00 AM press briefing on COVID-19 coronavirus update
- Hancock County moves into “red” advisory on WV County Alert Map
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: DHHR reports 10 COVID-19 related deaths; 1,147 new coronavirus cases